Social Media :
Social media is this year’s black and the most cutting edge forms of marketing and networking.A social media manager simply manages the social media networking and marketing on behalf of individuals and organisations. This is done through various platforms like blogging and websites, networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, video and podcasting sites, online radio blogging and live streaming sites, customer reviews and bookmarking sites. After all, you only have one reputation. As you can imagine, that takes quite a bit of work, some technical skill, an ability to write well and the discipline to maintain it all.
Many businesses do not have the time or are lacking some of the skills to do this well. Some people would argue that unless these platforms are maintained regularly and kept dynamic and fresh that it is better not to do it at all. It is also important that businesses understand web etiquette and best practice when making posts or submitting articles and videos.
A social media manager has a number of roles and can offer a wide range of services. These can include training individuals and organisations or managing the whole thing.
- Helping people to set up a social network package
- Explaining the interconnections between the various platforms
- Creating a routine and schedule for posting
- Helping to streamline existing routines
- Making them more efficient or partially or completely managing all of the social media and networking
As a Social Media Manager i understand what my clients Want , Need , Fear.
- Clients want everything to be simple. Most business owners don’t have the time or the knowledge to deal with online marketing – they just know everyone is telling them they have to “do social media” to be successful, and what they want is to not have to deal with it.
- Clients need an online connection. Ignoring social media doesn’t mean it ceases to exist, or doesn’t affect them. They need a social media game plan, and they need a social media manager who can help them create an online presence and maintain it so they don’t have to deal with it.
- Clients fear what they don’t understand. They worry about going online because they heard a horror story about a business that got a bad review. They panic when they think about having to deal with anything internet related.
What I provide to my clients?
Setting up social profiles such as:
- Facebook Pages
- Twitter Accounts
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Google Accounts
- YouTube Channels
- Pinterest Boards
Creating an audience on each platform:
- Likes on Facebook
- Followers on Twitter
- Connections on LinkedIn
- Circles on Google +
- Subscribers on YouTube
- Followers on Pinterest
What i need?
Well , Most importantly i need your trust that your work will be finished in time and what all information you provide me about yourself or about your organisation will not be leaked or spread to any other .
Secondly and most obvious i need is a handsome amount for my work in time
What i Guarantee ?
I guarantee a work in time and provide you all the details regarding the work you expected from me.
Twitter - srikanthsmm
LinkedIn - in.linkedin.com/in/srikanthsocialmediamanager
G+ - https://plus.google.com/104668841831932344660